Terms and Conditions
- Contact us either by e-mail or telephone to check on availability
- Once we have confirmed availability, please let us have the following information to reserve the room:
Full name and address
Landline and mobile telephone numbers
Anticipated time of arrival
Credit/debit card details
We do not process payment until the day of your arrival.
- Upon receipt of the above details, we will send you confirmation of your reservation either by e-mail.
- Check in time is normally between 3pm and 10pm. Should you need to check in before hand, please arrange with us when booking. The room might not be ready but you are welcome to use the facilities, drop off your luggage, pick up the keys and maybe park up the car.
- Should you require a taxi from Holbrook B & B to your venue, we strongly advise that you organise this well in advance of your reservation.
- If you or any member of your party have any special dietary requirements, please advise us when booking
- You may settle your account by whatever means you prefer. i.e. cash, credit/debit card.
- In order that we can service rooms in preparation for the following day’s guests, it is imperative that you vacate the room by 10am.
Arrival & Departure
Check in time is between 3pm-10pm. Check out time is no later than 10am.
We cannot accept responsibility for the loss of guests' property on the premises.
- Having confirmed your reservation, you have entered into a legally binding contract with ourselves.
- Should you find it necessary to cancel your booking then, providing we receive this in writing 14 days or more prior to your stay, then all your details including your credit/debit card information will be destroyed and there will be no cancellation fee to pay.
- If, for whatever reason, you should cancel less than 14 days before your stay, regretfully we will have to take payment in full for the first night. This also applies to ‘no show‘ guests.
- Multiple night guests who are already in residence and cut short their stay for whatever reason will be charged for one additional night.
- Where a room is reserved for two or more people and numbers reduce, then the original rate will apply for one additional night. A premium of an additional 75% of the original rate will apply for the remaining nights.
- Holbrook B & B is a strictly ‘no smoking‘ establishment. If we suspect that smoking has occurred either in your room or indeed any other part of the building, then you will be asked to leave immediately. An additional night’s stay will be charged and a fee will be charged to cover cleaning costs.
Upon cancelling your reservation you will be issued with a reference number which you should retain until after the date of your intended visit to Holbrook B & B.